Fish is very popular in many muslim countries because its healthy and tasting. Its mainly served with lemons and tahina with rice or bread. This is a great dish inspired by arab recipes. You will like it!
4 fish fillets (depending on amount you are making)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
dash of salt and pepper
5 garlic cloves minced
1 bunch chopped corriander (cilantro)
half cup of lemon juice (fresh)
1 green pepper sliced into rings
1 onion sliced
1/2 cup slivered almonds.
1. in a small mixing bowl add your oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper and mix together with a spoon. You should have something like a paste or to baste the fish with. Place the fish in a baking dish and rub the mix all over the fish. Once you have done that slice your green pepper on top and add your lemon juice and half the amount of corriander leaving the rest for garnish. Bake in a at 180 degrees until fish is white and the top is slightly crispy.
2. Once your fish is nice and baked set aside. In a seperate pan add your sliced onions and caramalize. Once they are halfway through caramlizing add your slivered almonds.
3. Keep stiring the mixrue unril you reach this colour.
4. Once you have achieved this its now time to scatter it on top of the fish. It will give it a really tasty combination.
5. Top the fish with chopped Corriander (cilantro) to give it great taste and colours.
Serve this with rice and salad of your choice. It tastes really good. If u like fish then you will love this, If you dont then you will still love this.